- Beautiful hand woven Mexican Serape Table Runner with bright, vivid classic Serape stripes. Table Runner measures approximately 72 inches long by 13 inches wide. Tightly woven acrylic with white tassels.
- Serapes are universally recognized as a symbol of Mexico, and they represent an integral part of Mexico’s colorful history and culture. Serapes are considered by many artisans as some of the most exquisite weaving in the world.
- As a decoration, the bright, bold, vivid colors of fine thread are laid in the traditional striped pattern that will bring beautiful color and a festive feeling to any space in your home. Serapes are commonly used to display wares on tables, as bedspreads, decorative throw blankets, tapestries, curtains, and seat covers. If you do not absolutely love this serape, simply return the item for a full refund.
- Since these products are hand crafted on traditional looms, no two items are exactly alike. Please allow for slight color or pattern variation from the item shown in the photo.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER:These items are not Indian produced, an Indian product or the product of a particular Indian, Indian Tribe or Indian Arts and Crafts Organization as defined by 25 USC, 305 et seq.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.